Sunday, September 7, 2008

The rest of the mini landscapes






Here are the rest of my mini landscapes series for my show at Bevtown Gallery. I have been so busy getting ready for that and my fair at the Wenham Museum that I haven't been able to put any of them up. Starting from the top: This was found while driving down a road in Wenham on a beautiful puffy cloud day! I loved the reflection that the bright day was creating in the little stream. The next one was a picture I had taken 3 years ago out in Upstate NY. I just think it is so pretty there, especially all the bright red barns that pop out of the beautiful green and yellow landscape. The third one was from a recent trip to Spectacle Island off of Boston Harbor. Another beautiful "puffy cloud day"! The next barn was one I had passed right after a crazy storm while driving through pennsylvania. I like the color of the sky as the eerieness was going away. The last one was from a farm up in Woodstock, VT. Just thought the path was so cool.
Thanks for looking, sorry it's been so long!

No comments: