Monday, February 18, 2008

Bird Show comes down




After a very successful Winter Bird Show, I am thrilled to say that there are only 2 paintings left! If anyone is interested in these last two (titmouse in pine and big fat bluejay), please contact me. The titmouse painting is 18 x 24 oil on masonite and it is $300.00 and the big fat blue jay is 6 x 6 oil on mdf and is $100.00

I have been busy working on some commissioned pieces which I haven't been able to post because they are gifts. They are coming soon. Also stay tuned for some new spring paintings and "Giant Food"!

2 comments:

sandy said...

OH...You updated!! You are on my art blog highlight for the day section. I can't remember how I found you, but glad I did.

I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful bird paintings as what you do...I can hope hope to learn to do work like this some day.

I might have googled bird paintings and came to your blog.

thanks for your visit to mine.

sandy

sandy said...

and meant to say also...love the newest bird you posted and...

you bet I'll stayed tuned for "giant food)...

thumbs up.

sandy